| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fredericton, Nb in August is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 99.4mm (3.9in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Fredericton, Nb August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fredericton, Nb, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fredericton, Nb:
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 234.9 kms (145.9 miles) N
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) NNE
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 149.7 kms (93 miles) NNE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 217.2 kms (134.9 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) E
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) SE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) SE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) ESE
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) S