| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fredericton, Nb in March is slightly cold at -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 90.4mm (3.6in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Fredericton, Nb March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Fredericton, Nb, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Fredericton, Nb:
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 234.9 kms (145.9 miles) N
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) NNE
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 149.7 kms (93 miles) NNE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 217.2 kms (134.9 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) E
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) SE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) SE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) ESE
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) S