| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fredericton, Nb in October is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 93.1mm (3.7in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Fredericton, Nb October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Fredericton, Nb, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Fredericton, Nb:
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 234.9 kms (145.9 miles) N
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) NNE
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 149.7 kms (93 miles) NNE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 217.2 kms (134.9 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) E
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) SE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) SE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) ESE
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) S